Monday, May 30, 2011

Multitude Monday

It's time for Multitude Monday!

Each week, I try to keep track of ten items that I'm thankful for. It helps to get the week off to a great start.This week, I'm thankful for (in no particular order):



180 - my cute little basil sprouted over the weekend!
181 - our new nephew, Ian! Daniel's bro and his wife had their first baby. He was born on Friday evening, and him and his mama are doing great (his daddy-o, too ;)
182 - a Friday date night consisting of a yummy supper at a restaurant and a beautiful walk on the beach... at sunset, no less
183 - great dental plan coverage - I got the last part of my root canalled tooth all finished up today
184 - a refreshing breeze blowing throughout the apartment - I have all of the windows opened up to enjoy it while it lasts.
185 - saving bread bags and closures. It make me feel like a granola chick... and I love it.
186 - lots and lots of fresh mountain water to water our garden with (and to drink, too!)
187 - a new purchase for Daniel arriving in the mail today - he's going to be pumped!
188 - a super duper pretty card from Kel last week - she knows me well :)
189 - watching a cute movie over the weekend (the new Karate Kid, if you are wondering)

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...