Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Polyvore Loves

It's time for this week's edition of Polyvore Loves!

All of the nice weather that we have been having is making summer seem like it's just around the corner. I know that we have a month or more to go before we can hit the sandy dunes, but it sure feels a lot sooner. I was texting with Jacalyn tonight, and we came up with this little post idea. Summertime, summertime! 

When it's time to hit the beach, please, please, please don't think that your only option is a itsy-bitsy, teensy-weensy, yellow polka-dot bikini. You can look oh-so-cute in a classy one-piece. It's safe (no peek-a-boo accidents), modest, and most of all, a more chic option. Take one super sweet vintage-inspired swimsuit, add a trendy (and functional) pair of sunglasses, and a show-stopping tote, and you're ready to rock and roll! No need to parade around in your birthday suit - these swimsuits have got you covered! (Literally - haha :)

I hope that these three options leave you feeling inspired. I know that I'm eager to go swimsuit shopping, which is a rare occasion. Maybe I should say that I'm eager to go swimsuit browsing ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...