Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pretties from Work

I thought that I'd share some pretty pictures from work with you today. I'm working at a garden centre and flower shop this year - I started last week. My job consists of working in the flower shop, marketing, merchandising, and advertising. So far, it's been fun, but I'm finding it challenging to get a good work/home balance. I'm so thankful for finding a full-time job in our area. It's hard to be cranky at work when you are surrounded by God's beautiful creations!

Here are a few photos that I took:






The colours are so vibrant! I don't know a sweet thing about the garden centre, but I've been taking pictures every day to use for our company's Facebook page. It's so much fun to cruise through the greenhouses, looking for anything that catches my eye. These photos (except for the container) are all of pansies, which we featured one day last week.

Have you started any gardening this year? Any plans?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...