Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday!

Wowee! 

This week flew by! I seriously can't believe that it's Friday - although I'm working both Saturday and Sunday, so I don't know why I'm so excited :) I like my job a lot, but not that much. Daniel and I have got some big plans for the evenings, though...

Beautiful perennials at my work

Gardening, gardening, gardening! We need to weed some rows in our little veggie garden, plant the remaining seeds and onions, and water 'til the cows come home. Today's weather is gorgeous: nice and warm and sunny, so our little seedlings need their moisture before the glorious sun dries them out. We're also hunting for an old rhubarb patch that Daniel remembers from his childhood. Hopefully it still exists!

Pretty little zinnias


Do you have any big plans for the next few days?

I hope that you have the lovliest of weekends! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...