Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Teensy Bit of Cute


I was stuck, stuck, stuck when it came to blog post ideas for tonight. Ever hit one of those ruts? I wanted to make this week special here on the blog, but not being home during the day to work on projects and photograph them leaves my posts a little dry. I brainstormed photo ideas, recipes, decor tips, the works. Nothing. I was cruising around on Etsy, trying to create a treasury to post about, but nothing was flowing. I decided not to force it any just looked through the site for fun... isn't that when inspiration is supposed to hit?! When you aren't looking for it? That's what I thought, anyway.

I ended up coming across this adorable print on Etsy tonight and thought of my gal-pal, Heidi. Isn't the little turtle the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...