Friday, July 15, 2011

Success!


My first market day was excellent! I sold out after two and a half hours (a little more than halfway through) ... it was so exciting! Next week, I'll have to double the amount of product. All of my customers were pleased with my selection, and seemed satisfied with my pricing, too. It all sold equally, too, so I think I will keep my products along the same lines every week. I'm so thankful for a successful and encouraging first day. Yay for LOVELYgoods!

I thought you might like a peek at my little logo before you head off for the weekend.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. katie! how exciting!! are you over the moon? i love your logo; do you have any pics of your tablescape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janelle! I didn't get to take any photos, but Mom and my boss each have one. This week, I'll have my camera at my side to get some pretty table close-ups.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...