Wednesday, August 3, 2011

B-b-b-back!

image via weheartit.com
 
Hello again! I'm b-b-b-back!

We arrived back from Vacationland aka our mini vacation late last night. We left Saturday morning at 6:00 am after a busy, busy week last week, so we enjoyed our down time immensely. We covered three provinces in a day - whirlwind! Daniel and I enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and had an adventure or two over the few days that we were gone. Good times.

I worked all day today (and it was a super duper busy day - eep!), went out for a delicious supper with a forever friend that I haven't seen in years, and now I'm going to collapse on the sofa with my darling (and a new book that came in the mail today!). I can't wait to share some new photos and posts with you over the next few days!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...