Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cozy Evenings In


There's nothing like curling up with a warm drink on a chilly evening, is there?

Even though our beautiful leaves have started to fall, I feel like cozy nights in are just beginning. I've begun planning two events for some of my local gal pals, both of which will occur in the evening. Hosting an event in the fall seems the most festive and fun to me! Tidy up your space, light a few fragrant candles, prepare a yummy snack and a warm drink, and let the guests start rolling in. Once I get further along in the planning stages, I'll share some ideas with you. I can't wait to design the invitations! Casual get-togethers often seem like they only require a text or phone call for an invite, but getting a paper product in your hands with the event details is so much more fun!

How about you? Any fun events in your not-so-distant future? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...