Thursday, August 11, 2011

Polyvore Loves Week: Day 4

Hope your Thursday is great... 'cuz it's time for Polyvore Loves!

I based this outfit on items from Ruche... it's my favourite online store. Seriously. I would wear just about every piece of clothing on their website. They have got one nice selection!

How cute is this little denim dress? I love me a nice denim dress, and it's so different from any I've ever seen before. The detailing is fantastic - wooden buttons, striping, ruffle sleeves. It would look great with tights and boots for fall, too! Sigh... dresses are my favourite.

I paired the darling dress with a big ol' ruffly purse, girly heels, and a great pair of glamazon sunglasses. It's a nice neutral outfit for a change of pace... and it's super versatile! You could wear all of the pieces in a number of different ways, both dressy and casual. Versatility is key!

How do you like to rock dresses?

Happy Thursday!
 
day4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...