Monday, October 17, 2011

Multitude Monday

Did you have a good weekend? I can't believe that it's Monday already!
It feels like yesterday I was doing up my last Multitude Monday,
but I guess it's been seven days :) 

I have a fun week coming up: busy, busy, busy. Daniel and I are going for supper with my in-laws tonight to a great local seafood restaurant that I haven't been to before. We've been trying to get there all summer, but haven't gotten the chance, and tomorrow is their last day of the season. Welcome to the Maritimes - where all the best little spots close for the winter. Groan. I guess it makes you look forward to spring even more.

This week, I'm thankful for:


250 - being surrounded by beautiful flowers at work everyday
251 - having a full-time seasonal job (Yep, I'm going to have the winter off. Jealous?)
252 - seeing a few long-distance friends last week
253 - getting a new computer tomorrow!
254 - being left-handed. Super cool.
255 - a weekend away in a few days time.
256 - having a new dress for the weekend's wedding - from Value Village! (Shh!)
257 - getting to see Janelle and Sam - I'm so excited!
258 - reading lots of great new books from the library
259 - having breakfast ready to grab and go this morning

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...