Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Multitude... Tuesday


 Oopsies! With the trick-or-treating hubbub of Halloween, I didn't get a chance to write a blog post last night.That doesn't mean that I'm unthankful! Each Monday, I come up with ten things that I'm currently thankful for.

This week, I'm thankful for:

270 - my Dad arriving at his camp in Labrador safe and sound (but without his luggage, boo.) Six weeks 'til he's home!

271 - a relaxing day off from work yesterday to spend just chilling and getting a few things done around the house - it felt so nice to not have to do anything

272 - having a movie night - Young Victoria was a beautifully created film - I can't wait to create something with some of the gorgeous colour combinations from the film. Sea green, gold, coral... oh my!

273 - getting the chance to watch David's soccer game - one of the last ones for him, since he's in his last year (I can't believe he's in grade 12!)

274 -  watching Dan and my bros play racquetball on Thursday night- next time, I'm taking them on!

275 -  a few cute little turnips left to harvest from our garden (and some scraggly little beets, too)

276 -  celebrating a friend's 19th birthday with a surprise costume party - I got to wear the dress I wore to a wedding last week, plus some black and white striped stockings, witch's hat, eye make-up - good to go!

277 - making a batch of yummy toffee apples with ingredients that I already had on hand - gotta love when you don't need to make a trip to the grocery store!

278 - an almost weeded out closet and wardrobe - I'll share my 12 before 2012 progress soon! It's coming along...

279 -having a little bit of crafting time - card making and supply purging, and wrapping my sister-in-law's birthday present. Yay for cuteness!

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...