Thursday, November 3, 2011

Twelve by 2012: Update


Since a couple of weeks have passed since my original post (can you believe it?!), I thought that it was about time for me to share my 12 by 2012 progress with you. I know you must be itching for an update, so here you go! :)

I chose twelve fun goals to achieve before 2012, since we all have loads of serious goals to deal with. So far, one of my goals is entirely accomplished:


#5 - get rid of twelve things in my closet

I've been purging, and I definitely came up with more than twelve items to get rid of. I have a grocery bag full of donations in our car's trunk, ready to take to the thrift store. I also have a smaller bag to take to a consignment shop. It has a pair of camel-coloured dress pants (for the job that I no longer have), a cute pink belt (that I never wore) and that fun black and white polka dot cardigan in the photo. It the cutest sweater ever, but it has those dolman (I think that's what they're called?!) sleeves that don't come up to your armpits which are just not flattering on me. When I wrote the word armpits, it reminded me of elementary school - I wrote armpit in my journal (don't ask me what the reason was) and my teacher corrected me. She said that armpit wasn't a proper word, it was a slang word for underarm. I remember being totally disgusted and thought, "Who says underarm?" She wasn't my favourite teacher in the world.

I'm making a dent on some of my other goals, and barely starting others, but I can check one more goal off my list by the end of this week. I'll share the details next week - it'll have cute pics, too!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...