Friday, December 30, 2011

On 2011



Goodbye, 2011. I must say that I'm excited for the possibilities of a new, fresh start in 2012. Don't know about you, but I'm ready for some nice big changes.

I took the time to think of what happened in the past year. This year, I:


started a new job
saw my first ballet
got a new nephew
welcomed sam into our lives
hosted several youth game nights
celebrated my dad's 50th
planted a vegetable garden
planted a potted herb garden
had countless date nights
saw U2 for the second time
played with goats
watched ice cream and cheese being made
went camping
had a go-carting day with my family
had a farmers' market booth
attended two exhibitions
saw a taping of TSN's Sports Centre
celebrated our 4th anniversary
went on a road trip to boston
watched a Red Sox game
first trip to IKEA
watched a university soccer game
watched countless high-school basketball games
got an apple computer
went to a friend's wedding
turned 25
dealt with Movember
cut down our own Christmas tree

What will 2012 hold? Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...