Monday, February 13, 2012

Back on track.


Wow! The past week here on Polka Dot Soup has really slipped through the cracks! Oopsies!

I've been up to my eyeballs in basketball this past week - my brother was in a three day tournament and I managed to get to all of their games. Saturday was an all-day event, but Dan and I managed to sneak a little date in. One of our favourite little cafes, The Dancing Goat, was 15 minutes away from the school where the tournament was held, so we went there for lunch. 
Check out our yummy desserts:



David's team made it to the boy's championship game! They ended up losing by nine points, so the team was pretty disappointed. David got a MVP medal for the championship game, which was really cool. Gotta love that the rest of my siblings are athletic. Jealous!

We have friends down for the next four days, so I'm off to spend some time with them. I also am hosting an accessories swap tomorrow night, so I'm prepping some yummy snacks. I'll be back with more details!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...