Monday, February 6, 2012

Multitude Monday


It's Multitude Monday! Each week, I get to select ten things that I am currently thankful for. It's a great way to stay optimistic about what's going on in my life. 

This week, I'm thankful for:

370 - having craft time yesterday! I made valentines :) Yes, I'm 25. Thanks for asking.
371 - being able to go to my favourite post office today.
372 - watching my youngest brother's basketball tournament this afternoon.
373 - working on a new painting.
374 - sending out invites to an accessories swap at my place next week.
375 - Dan's step-brother, wife and little girl coming for a visit next week, too.
376 - getting my first e-mail (and her first!) from my mom :)
377 - having Dan make supper as I write this post.
378 - being hooked on a new series.
379 - getting my favourite fair-trade organic cocoa on sale today!

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...