Monday, February 27, 2012

Multitude Monday

Ever have those days where you just don't want to blog? Well... I'm having one of those. 

Yep, I admitted it here on my blog. You're still reading though, aren't you? 

All I want to do this evening is have a cold glass of water and a couple cookies and snuggle up on the couch with my darling and watch a few show episodes that we need to catch up on. Can you blame me? That sounds pretty darn amazing! But... I am thankful today. That's what Multitude Mondays are all about: posting ten things that I'm currently thankful, every Monday... whether I want to relax or not. : )

So, it's Multitude Monday - and today I'm thankful for:


390 - having world's cutest dog.
391 - watching my brother's last high school basketball game... sniff, sniff.
392 - finding a new recipe for (healthier - lower fat + whole wheat flour) cookies.
393 - spending lots of time with my family over the past few weeks.
394 - watching some new-to-us shows to make the evenings fly by.
395 - having a relatively clean apartment. Woo too!
396 - buying some new pretty undies at La Senza today...
397 - ... and finding a bunch of cute thrifted pieces, too! 
(Not at La Senza. And the undies aren't thrifted. Just thought I should confirm that you knew that.)
398 - running into a friend in Michael's - and buying a new stamp!
399 - planning a sledding party through our church for local kids.

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

I'm off to have a little relaxation time for the rest of the evening. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...