Monday, March 12, 2012

Multitude Monday


Each week, I try to post ten things that I'm thankful for. It's a great way to start my week off fresh - it helps to give me a better perspective. It's so easy to get bogged down and this blog series is a fun way to counteract that! Feel free to join in through the comments on this post or a blog post on your own blog - I'm all for sharing. Tonight I got Dan to give me a hand coming up with my latest post, it was kind of fun brainstorming together.

Hockey night in Cape Breton

Today I'm thankful for:

410 - a great date night with my hubby
411 - a nice car that's dependable (and cool, too :)
412 - Hotwire! It's the best way to book a hotel. Love it.
413 - the fact that Dan is growing out his sweet hair
414 - four houseplants that I've managed to keep alive for the past year
415 - a warm and cozy house to come home to 
416 - awesome airline seat sales
417 - losing three pounds - it's a start!
418 - getting my awesome new headband in the mail last week - thanks Emily!
419 - a computer free weekend

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

+ + +

Come unto me, all ye who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...