Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Re-cap. Two Weekends Later.


Look at us! I fooled you (and the unsuspecting girl in the background) into thinking that I have a cool phone with an even cooler photo app. Nope, that's not it! (Still rocking our six year old flip phone, whaddup!) I used my as-of-ten-minutes-ago Picnik (RIP!) replacement, BeFunky. It will be your new favourite, too. You're welcome.

I had a grrrreat weekend with Kelsie and Adam an couple of weekends ago. Not going to lie, I unpacked last night. Yup, things have been that busy. I'll share a few shots that I took on the trip, though - freshly edited with my new best-website.


The new alternate title for the post:
How Many Different Photo Edits Can Be Squeezed Into One Post.

We checked out the Halifax Crafters show. Beautiful, as per uge* (aka usual), but I left relatively empty handed. I grabbed a couple of postcards and a cardamom chocolate. Speaking of chocolate...


I introduced Kels and Adam to Sweet Hereafter... where I treated myself to a slice of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. Paired with an iced green tea, oooh, spot on.

We had other adventures involving arcade winnings, trophies, jukeboxes, and sidewalk conquering, but I'll share those with you another time. For now, I'll leave you with this:

I'm BACK!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...