Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Finds

I'm dropping in this morning to share a little link love with you. Check out these cool things in your spare time over the weekend!

Me want-y this rug from Urban Outfitters. 

Rachel Denbow has a pretty new dining room tour. So envious of her combination of new and vintage pieces! I'm itching to do a little rearranging around our home. Sometimes you just get tired of the same. old. things.

How fun are these Blowfish sandals? I've been loving a multi-coloured look lately, and these shoes would be great with cuffed skinny jeans or a maxi skirt. So great!

I loved Design Sponge's peek at Shanna Murray's latest decals. She's got the knack - I think I may have to dish out some coins pretty soon and splurge. 

Oh, Ruche! You do it right, every time. I want this dress so bad - I'm dying to get some more coral and mint in my closet. The dress would be perfect dressed up or down, with a jean jacket or cardigan. Love it.

I hope you have the loveliest of weekends! Do you have anything planned? Do share!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...