Monday, June 18, 2012

Multitude Monday

It's 10:30 10:55 pm... I'm just squeaking in with my Multitude Monday post. Better late than never, as they say. Who are they, anyway? If you know, do tell!

What is Multitude Monday, you may ask? Well, curious critter, each week I like to list ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It helps me to stay focused on all of the positivity events and energy in my life (positive energy - can you tell that I spend forty hours a week with a granola crew? haha). There is so much negativity that surrounds us every day, and it can be very easy to be sidetracked by the "bad stuff". 

Since I had such a lovely day yesterday (and took pictures!), I'm choosing to list ten things from my day as my Multitude Monday choices. Today, I'm thankful for:


480 - getting to go to church with Dan yesterday morning. I really miss being there when I don't get to go.
481 - spending all afternoon with my mom. We had a great day together!


482 - going to a local farmers' market and purchasing arugula (to make a walnut pesto with!) and focaccia bread - and having a yummy vanilla steamed milk while we browsed.

483 - supporting a cute little girl's art. She made the cutest little critters out of clay.


484 - getting a delicious lunch at a local bus take-out - gotta love a good greasy treat!

485 - finding a picnic table at the beach to enjoy our lunch. The weather was beautiful!


486 - soaking up the salt water air. I'm so thankful for living by the Atlantic ocean!

487 - laughing at the funny little dogs at the beach, desperate to avoid getting back into their car.


488 - a pretty new pot of herbs that I purchased. They're in beautiful shape!

489 - getting an hour long walk in at the track last night. It felt to nice to be outside in the fresh air.


490 - that I got to finish my meal before that crazy crow arrived! Seriously, we had been back in the car about ten seconds before the crow arrived and started inspecting our lunch table. Too funny!

What are you thankful for today? Do share!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...