Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thing I Heart


I have a serious love of Jadeite. Over the past few years, I've started my collection of dishes.  Last year, a large amount of my farmers' market profit went towards my collection :) Jadeite's milky green colour and heavy-duty, everyday style are so appealing. Jadeite was popular back in the 1940s and 1950s, with the most popular brand around here being Fire-King, which was produced by the Anchor Hocking Company. Want to see more? Here are a few pretty photos from around the inter webs:

image via Country Living


image via Martha Stewart
image via Martha Stewart


image via Casa Sugar


Do you have any collections? Tell me about them.
Happy Tuesday!





4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I am sure your kitchen and dishes are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! i hope to have a post or two of a few of my collections up on the blog soon. thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I love Jadeite too- its the best color ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time that I see that shade of green, it seriously makes me feel weak :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...