Monday, October 1, 2012

Multitude Monday


It's time for Multitude Monday!

Each week I like to take the time to sit down in front of my computer and come up with ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It helps me to get my Monday, and my week, really, off to a great start. We all have a tendency of responding to and reflecting on the negative aspects of our lives when really, we all have so many wonderful things going for us.

Feel free to list some things that you are thankful for on your blog or in your journal every week. I'd love to hear that I inspired you to keep track!

Here's what I'm thankful for today:


531 - the beautiful drive that I have, Monday to Friday. I snapped some photos last week.
532 - a well-maintained vehicle that I'm not constantly worrying will break down on me.
533 - roads that are in great condition and safe to travel on.


534 - no loss of cell phone reception on any part of the daily journey.
535 - having Dan to travel with for the first section of the trip in the morning, and last in the evening.
536 - being able to get to class early every day so far. What a change from the regular me!


537 - having a water bottle at my side filled with fresh spring water from our tap at home.
538 - lots of time to eat my breakfast on the way - I just need to make healthier choices!
539 - listening to some of my favourite albums every day - and singing along without anyone to hear :)


540 - watching the leaves change - it's so exciting to see all of the new colours! The moody skies are beautiful, too.

What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post. One of my favorite views of all time.OF ALL TIME!! :)
    miss you friend. You are tough to drive all the way there every day -- Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i miss YOU! wish you were here to drive with me, like the "old days". xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...