Friday, October 19, 2012

Weekend Quote


As we get closer to the weekend and the past week's busyness begins to fade, I've been reflecting on my week. I really can't believe that I'm back in school! Assignments, learning, and homework aside, it's an incredible feeling to be enrolled in a course after not attending school in years. I was so nervous before September, but now I'm attending class like nobody's business.

I saw a quote from Helen Keller that a friend posted on Facebook this week that really resonated with me: "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." I wanted to create something meaningful with it. For now, I've altered a photo that I took of the pretty lights at the wedding last weekend, but I have a feeling that it's not the last that I'll see of the quote. Perhaps a painting will be in the mix shortly. I know that I would like a daily reminder of it in my life, so I'll have to find a way to make that happen.

Feel free to save the photo for your own personal use. It's not sized to be printed, but let me know if you'd like me to send you a copy of a printable photo.

Have a lovely weekend! Do you have any fun plans?

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...