Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best Polka Dot Soup Posts of 2012


Over the weekend, I've compiled a list of some of my favourite blog posts here on Polka Dot Soup. 2012 has been an action-packed, full of surprises sort of year and my blog has really taken a different direction because of that. Reflecting over the year has caused me to realize posts and styles that I've enjoyed, as well as changes that I would like to make in the future. The plans that I have brewing in this old noggin for 2013 on Polka Dot Soup are exciting - I've noticed that my favourite posts are the ones that I took the time to take specific photos for the blog and document my life and interests.

Did you have a favourite blog post this year? Do share! Here are some links to get you a-clickin':

Tips on growing and using fresh herbs from your garden
A how-to on making your own laundry detergent - eco-friendly and economic!
The first documented road trip of the year
How-to on growing easy to care for houseplants
The discovery of our province's best antique shops
My back-to-school announcement
One of my favourite thrift finds of the year

I hope you enjoyed the peek into the past - 2012 was a great year on Polka Dot Soup. Here's to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...