Monday, February 11, 2013

Multitude Monday : February 11, 2013


It's been over a month since my last Multitude Monday post. Wowee! Hopefully I can get back into writing every week - I've missed it. Each week Multitude Monday post, I like to list ten things that I have been blessed with. It helps to keep me focussed on the positive aspects of my life - the little things that make each day sparkle. I can get so wrapped up in the mundane day-to-day tasks that I forget about the bigger picture. Here's what I'm thankful for today:

631 - spending the entire weekend with my mom during the stormy weather we had.
632 - discovering a new-to-us show (Parks and Recreation) and spending an afternoon giggling.
633 - a handy-dandy slow cooker that makes suppertime a breeze: I'm looking forward to using it a lot this month.
634 - talking on the phone to my Dad on Saturday. It was so nice to hear his voice - he comes home this Friday.
635 - tackling fun new design projects over the next few weeks - fresh ideas are so exciting!
636 - having a Bible on the kitchen table so I don't have an excuse in the morning - it's so hard to get into a good reading routine.
637 - a beautiful sunshine-filled day after a storm-filled weekend.
638 - Valentine's Day and Dan's birthday are both this week!
639 - making a handful of valentines - nothing like an inky pen, scissors and glue to put a smile on your face.
640 - a delicious fruit smoothie for breakfast this morning - orange juice, blueberry yoghurt, applesauce, kiwi, strawberries and raspberries. Tangy!

What are you thankful for today? Do share!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...