Monday, March 18, 2013

Multitude Monday : March 18, 2013

It's Multitude MondayEach week time I like to share ten things that I'm currently thankful for in my life. It helps to keep me aware of the positives in my day-to-day experiences, and it's also a great way to start my week. There are so many things in each of our lives that can weigh us down, but if we stop and think about it, we are so blessed. I am so blessed. Feel free to use the idea and start your own list in your journal or blog, or even in the comments of this post. Today's list is all about the vacation that Dan and I took together last week. Here's a peek at some of my Instagram photos from the trip:






Today, I'm thankful for:

641 - the best spring break ever!
642 - spending an entire week with Daniel (and no one else that I know :) )
643 - hearing French at every turn and slowly picking up on a phrase or two
644 - walking every day up and down cobblestone streets
645 - taking a train ride for the first time - it's my new favourite method of travel
646 - checking another provincial capital off of my must-visit list
647 - sitting in a cafe and playing Scrabble while munching on chocolate croissants
648 - wonderful sleeps every night and having a lovely breakfast every morning
649 - getting a serious case of the giggles in the car on the ride home
650 - coming home and snuggling with my dog - he was a lonely critter while we were away

What about you? What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...