Thursday, March 20, 2014

Doors of Quebec City : Part 1

In 2013, Dan and I spent our March break (I had a week off from classes, and he took vacation at the same time) in Quebec City. We travelled by Via Rail train from Moncton and spent the week in Quebec. We stayed at a little boutique hotel in Old Quebec City right across the lawn from Chateau Frontenac! If you are every traveling to the city, I highly recommend Auberge Place D'Armes as the place to stay - it was an awesome experience and great value. 

While in Quebec City, I was determined to take as many photos as possible with my then brand new Nikon dSLR to get lots of practice in. I wanted to take a series of photographs that I could put in a photo book. The photo book hasn't happened yet - I should get on that! We walked the city for the entire week, and on our travels, I discovered that Old Quebec City is home to some of the prettiest doors that I have ever seen. Some doors were colourful, some traditional, some original, but most were unique in some way. Over the next three days, I'll share the photos that I took with you. Hope you enjoy the architecture of Quebec City!
















Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. Oooh...I've heard Quebec City is amazing!! And these doors are awesome - my favorite is the pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally go if you've never been there before. It's one big eye-candy destination!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...