Friday, September 26, 2014

Currently Crushing On : All Things Yellow



For the past several months, I have had yellow on the brain. Yellow for my home, yellow for V, yellow for me. I see it everywhere and I want it everywhere. There are little bits of yellow incorporated into my home, through art and accessories, and I have been picking up odds and ends here and there, too.

Last weekend, I found an item that I've been hunting for a long time: a mustard cardigan. It's only been a few days, but it's one of the most versatile pieces in my closet. I also purchased a mustard pair of jeans, but I'm still on the fence about them - I adore coloured denim, but yellow on my bottom half may not be the best decision. We'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, I've been pinning yellow images left and right on Pinterest. I started a yellow board, and I'll include a link so you can stay updated, if you're a fan of the colour like me. Here's a peek at what I've been inspired by:


Are you in love with any colours lately? Do share! I'm constantly changing what my "favourite colour" is, but yellow, mint green, and coral have had my heart for several years now. They're so cheery and bright - and they pair beautifully with every neutral!

Have a great weekend, and…

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...