Monday, December 1, 2014

Multitude Monday : December 1, 2014



Good morning! Since it's Monday, I think I'll tackle another Multitude Monday. What's that? In case you're unfamiliar with the concept, or new to the blog, I'll explain the theory behind it. Each week, I like to list ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It's a great way to start my week off on a positive note, especially on Monday morning - which is usually a down-in-the-dumps time of the week. Feel free to chime in through the comments, on your own blog, or in a journal - you could even list a few things on your fridge as a gentle reminder this week.

I turned 28 last week, and celebrated in so many fun ways with my family and friends. I'll take this Multitude Monday to share what I'm thankful for in regards to my recent birthday. (And by the way, December 1st?? Where has 2014 gone?!)

Here's a list of the ten things that I'm currently thankful for:

821 - meeting up with my graphic design gals for a tasty brunch at my friend's new place
822 - getting to sleep in on the morning of my birthday while Dan looked after baby girl
823 - a delicious lunch and get-together with special friends on my birthday
824 - thoughtful and awesome birthday presents and cards
825 - sweet Facebook messages, texts, and notes on my wall full of well wishes
826 - a pizza supper and amazing flour less chocolate cake with my mom and youngest brother
827 - celebrating another year of my life filled with blessings
828 - having an ever-changing darling of a daughter to celebrate with this year
829 - being one year closer to maturity… bahahaha, yeah right!
830 - looking forward to an exciting year ahead

What about you? What are you thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...