Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Survey : Some Q + As

I love the gorgeous views of my country life


It's question time: I was tagged by Heidi to complete this fun survey. I'm always game to share random facts, or to read surveys that others share. The questions are usually fun, sometimes thought provoking, but always interesting. Read on to learn a little bit more about me!

4 Names People Call Me, Other Than My Real Name:
1 - Kate, especially males for some reason
2 - Mama (when I'm being referred to for Violet's sake)
3 - Babe, baby, darlin', sweetheart by Dan
4 - Carly Rae Jepsen by my little brother, because of the style of my bangs

4 Jobs I've Had:
1 - Grocery store clerk
2 - Cash office co-ordinator
3 - Baker
4 - Short order cook

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1 - Zoolander
2 - Run Fatboy Run
3 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4 - Madagascar 2 

4 Books or Authors I'd Recommend:
1 - Shauna Niequist
2 - Nesting Place by The Nester aka Myquillyn Smith
3 - A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg
4 - Dee Henderson

4 Places I've Lived:
1 - Mabou, Cape Breton
2 - Halifax, Nova Scotia
3 - Sydney, Cape Breton
4 - Current location :)

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1 - Hanging out in the library, browsing the shelves, sipping on a hazelnut soy steamer
2 - Thrifting! Always.
3 - Walking with my little family on the Inverness boardwalk in warm weather
4 - Spending some much-needed girl time with any of my favourite gal pals

4 Of My Favourite Foods and Beverages:
1 - Thai, thai, thai.
2 - Scallops and a sweet potato salad
3 - Fun and interesting types of herbal tea and hot chocolate
4 - Chocolate anything

4 Shows I Watch:
1 - Brooklyn Nine Nine (Just started - it's hilarious!)
2 - The Good Wife
3 - Suits
4 - Food Truck Face Off

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:
1 - Celebrating Christmas for the first time as a family of three
2 - A recently booked trip for just Dan and I
3 - Purchasing our first home and making it our own
4 - Making connections with new people

4 Things I'm Always Saying:
1 - "Babe, would you do me a huge favour?" as the ever nagging wife (it's not usually huge) ;)
2 - "Violettttt" to my sweet baby girl
3 - "Hey, what are you up to?" when I dial someone on the telephone
4 - "Guess what?" when I have something fun to share, even if I know the person will never guess

I'd love if you joined in through the comments. Do you like quizzes as much as I do? Do share!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...