It's December 4th and I'm so eager to make plans for the month! Christmas is my favourite holiday, and there are oodles of fun and wonderful ways to celebrate. It's easy to get bogged down with the
Here's my bucket list for the 2014 holidays, and my progress so far:
- Go to a Christmas cookie swap
- Attend a Christmas market
- Design a Christmas invitation
- Go to our church's Christmas carol service
- Find the perfect Christmas tree
- Bake treats for our neighbours
- Send a Christmas card with Violet's photo
- Go for brunch with Dan
- Partake in a blog ornament swap
- Organize my Christmas decor and only keep what I love
- Buy Violet a set of Christmas pyjamas
- Watch Elf with my family
- Find a new favourite Christmas movie
- Remember the "reason for the season"
- Celebrate the holiday with both sides of our families
- Decide on a Christmas eve tradition
- Introduce Violet to snow
- Deliver presents and visit with friends
- Find new hors d'oeuvres recipes
- Photograph as many experiences as possible
How about you? Any fun plans for the holidays or new traditions that you're starting? Do share!
I'm linking up with Shannan over at Flower Patch Farmgirl who's sharing all things Christmas.