Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If at first you don't succeed...

Let's pretend that it's day one in blogger world.

Hi, I'm Katie. I'm married with one pup. I like polka dots, buttons, typewriters, woodgrain, ribbon, and vintage pillowcases. Not the sheets - just the pillowcases.

I started this blog a few months ago, along with my Etsy shop, polkadotsoup. I've let both fall to the side, but I'm going to give it another shot. Here's a few randoms...

I won this adorable kit through Danielle Thompson a couple of weeks ago:


I think this photo from moonflowers is glorious - summer light is dreamy:


And for number three...

There's a big shop update for fall headed your way - this week's going to be jam-packed full of goodies!

xo, kt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...