Thursday, March 11, 2010

Polyvore Loves

Time for this week's edition of Polyvore Loves!

I've got a girl's weekend planned for Saturday and Sunday, so this set was created in light of that. I wish I could be wearing this rockin' outfit to the movies! I saw a blazer similar to the one shown (boyfriend style, black sequined) and everyone else thought I was crazy for liking it - but I think it's adorable, and it totally works with this outfit. Everything is a little edgy, a whole lot cute. The ruffled top and the hit of pink bring out the outfit's girly side.
bloggie



In other fashion news, I was unsure about the whole "motorcyle" jacket deal. I felt like I would look a little too motorcycle-y, if you know what I mean. But... I had a gift card for a store that I hardly ever shop in, and they got the cutest jackets in. I tried one on and fell in love... and after using the gift card, I only had to pay $30! Can't go wrong with that. I'm going to wear it this weekend - I think that I might get away with not wearing my winter coat. Maybe I'll pack it, just in case :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...