Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time for a giggle.

My most loved classic from the high school years: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It's possibly the most quotable movie of all times. Here are a few of my favourites:

Ferris Bueller:
This is my ninth sick day this semester. It's getting pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. If I go for ten, I'm probably gonna have to barf up a lung. So, I better make this one count.

Ferris Bueller:
A) You can never go too far. B) If I'm gonna get busted, it is not gonna be by a guy like that.

Simone:

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Cameron:

I think I see my dad.

Principle Rooney: Whats the score?
Bartender: 2-2.
Rooney: Who's winning?
Bartender: The Bears!
Rooney: I love baseball.

Hope you had a laugh or two :)

Happy Wednesday!

P.S. New niece or nephew in the morning - wahhhooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...