Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Green, Too.

This topic is good enough for it's own post.

After reading this post on Heidi's blog, I did a bit more clicking. I discovered a great blog post to share with you:

Tutorial: Homemade Cleaning Products...

I have pretty intense allergies, and for the most part, mainstream "green" products just don't cut it. They're usually made by common manufacturers such as Clorox: how green can they be? There are a lot of harsh chemicals involved, don't let them kid you. Bad for your body, bad for the environment, and bad for your wallet.

I've been using vinegar and water to clean my mirrors and windows for a while - an old trick from my mama. I can't wait to give these recipes a go.

Enjoy, and...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...