Monday, April 5, 2010

Post-Weekend


Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Kelsie,
Happy birthday to you!!

What a lover-ly Easter weekend! I hope you all had a dandy time - I got so much accomplished around our place on Friday and Saturday, and even had time to craft! My family came down for Easter supper with us this year, and it turned out pretty yummy, if I do say so myself. Here's a classic car shot of us (we went to Michael's and Value Village - fun!):


My Etsy plans have been cut short. Remember how I broke our camera? Well... I borrowed my parent's camera, but forgot to get their battery charger. Oops. I took a few shots with our old, old camera over the past few days... but it really doesn't work well enough to do product shots. I'm totally bummed. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

I have a few things to share this week: a couple that I've promised for weeks on end, and a few surprises. Keep your eyes peeled.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...