Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Craftacular Tuesday

I haven't shared any scrapbook pages in a while... so I took a few outside to take some shots of. Don't mind my washed out colour: old camera, direct sunlight, etc., etc.: you know the drill. Here they are:











I did these pages as part of my Shimelle class. It was a lot of fun using up bits and bobbins of my supplies. I love making "something out of nothing"... saving packaging, ribbon scraps, clothing tags, safety pins, you name it. It feels so much more rewarding to use up all of your bits instead of taking yet another trip to the craft store, as fun as it may be. Give it a shot: you don't need to scrapbook - make a card, a recipe file, a bookmark. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...