Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Fave

I have a little habit of picking up new hair products and letting them sit without being used. Tonight Daniel and I had a date night, so I tried a new product:


Umm, okay, hello?! If you don't already own this, buy it now. Having long hair makes it next to impossible to have big hair (the length weighs it down) but this product did the trick. I had the most volume I've ever had in one evening... with only a little scrunching here and there. It would be awesome for a super big, messy updo, too, with a big bow or flower stuck in. I haven't tried washing it out yet, so I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow :)

Thanks for all of the positive feedback on yesterday's post. It's hard to talk about personal issues when you're really just typing on a keyboard... thanks for the encouragement.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...