Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've Got the Quizzies.


This fun little quiz has been floating around, from blog to blog. I figured I'd give it a go - enjoy!

1 - When do you feel happiest?
I'm not sure about happiest, but I know I feel happy when I've had a great day outside and I'm freshly showered, wearing clean pjs, and snuggling under a blanket with D and Sage.

2 - How do you take care of yourself?
I watch what I eat, use an unscented cleanser every morning, try to get at least seven hours of sleep a night, and keep healthy relationships with those I love.

3 - Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I'm totally externally motivated... I need lots of encouragement and inspiration to get started with anything.

4 - What do you do for fun?
I love bowling, thrifting, painting, scrapbooking, and playing board games.

5 - What intimidates you?
Large social settings, driving our car (it's a standard), time management...

6 - What is something you're proud of?
(Almost) three years of marriage, my husband finishing university, and never getting a speeding ticket

7 - Finish this sentence: I never...
leave the cover off of anything.

8 - Favorite vacation spot:
(Future) London, England

9 - Today is a (rate from 1-10).
I know it should always be a 10, but tonight feels like about an 8.

10 - Finish this sentence: If you knew me really well, you'd know...
I'm a lefty with neat handwriting (supposedly an uncommon occurrence).

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...