Thursday, May 27, 2010

Polyvore Loves

Don't you get excited when it's Polyvore time?! I know I do - I can't wait to create a new look for you every week!

I'm a huge sucker for polka dots, and I wore my polka dotted cardigan today, so it got me in the mood. A polka dot dress - in red and white? I'm hooked!

How cute is that hair clip? I adore little teensy hair accessories... I have a few that I haven't tried out yet, and I'm itching to debut them this spring - bows galore, let me tell you.

I chose only Modcloth products this time - hope you enjoy, and...

Happy Thursday!

pacadermFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

pacaderm by littleohme on Polyvore.com


Sorry for the wierdo spacing - I can't figure out how to fix it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...