Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring has Sprung.


When I got home from work today, I had the biggest urge to refresh our bedroom. I took our lightweight blankets and duvet cover out of storage - it so nice to see pastels and whites again! I love our plaid shams - I've got a real thing for pillowcases, it's a bit of a problem. Give me a pretty new or vintage case and I'm happy as a clam.

I finally got our thrifted silhouettes hung. They suit the spot that I had imagined them in perfectly, they're just the right size. Teensy prints for a teensy spot.

Like our mismatched bedside tables? The one on the left is a yard sale find. I bought it a few years ago, and it was ugly, but I loved the shape. Daniel stripped it down and re-stained it, and now it's one of my favourite pieces. The one on the left? Oh, just a pile of hat boxes stacked to a similar height. Yeah, I'm the queen of making due. :)

Hope our fun colours put a little spring in your step... Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. loving the hat boxes as a table--so so cute!!

    I have a wood three step stool as my side table. My dad bought me a kit so, i could paint it the color i want.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...