Tuesday, June 29, 2010

23 before 24 - Check.

Over the past month, I've been working on one of my 23 before 24 goals:


Snail-mailing weekly.

I've had a lot of fun sending notes, cards, and little packages to some of my darlings. I love using stickers, colourful markers, cute store-bought or homemade cards, anything that is different from your "Bic pen and Hallmark card"... and if it's sent just-because, all the better.

This week, I'm sending out a little lip gloss to one of my cousins... she doesn't read my blog, so I'm safe. :) I love giving someone the giddy feeling of opening up something personalized. It's nice to find something other than bills, fliers, and junk mail in the mailbox. It definitely puts a positive spin on your day. I got an Etsy package last week and I couldn't even take my shoes off before I opened up the box :) It's definitely one of the best, if not one of the simplest, special surprises.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...