Friday, July 2, 2010

Lushie

I've discovered a new favourite product. I'm always on the look-out for a great shampoo that can help de-frizz me, and I think I've found the key to hair happiness...

Big is my latest Lush crush! It smells fabulous - the other day I was craving the scent, so I snuck some from the shower to wash my hands with. It has the coolest texture: think fluffy icing with tonnes of sea salt mixed in. I was a little apprehensive about the sea salt - what if it gets stuck in my hair? It washes out wonderfully, and you only need to use a little scoopful of the shampoo. Which is wonderful, considering the price: $22.95 for 330 mL. Like every Lush ingredient, though, it's made from all natural ingredients... and the amount of volume and shine makes it worth every penny.


The verdict? Head to Lush now to get some for yourself! You won't be disappointed.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I think I read something about this product in one of those glam mags. I now can say I know someone who tried it instead of reading it through a mag. I will have to check it out. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...