Friday, August 20, 2010

Polyvore Loves

It's that time of the week again... Polyvore Loves!

I decided to go with a nice little transition outfit this time around. This ensemble would be perfect for these unpredictable weather reports - strolling on a warm day, or a picnic on a breezy afternoon.

I adore the combination of the grounding navy in the tunic and flowers, and the burst of hot pink in the zippered leggings and super cute flats. Seriously - those are darling. Add some punchy stripes in your tote and you're good to go!

I love me some denim! I've been looking for a denim shirt/blouse/tunic/dress all summer long, but no luck. I am hoping that the perfect piece will show up in the fall, preferably at a price that will make my pocketbook smile. Here's to hoping!

Happy Friday :)

just for fun

just for fun by littleohme featuring Tory Burch bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...