Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vintage Love


I created a little cluster of vintage goodness over our kitchen sink this week. I picked up these three paintings last month, hoping to paint the frames a nice glossy white. I was silly, and didn't check them out closely. Long story short, these bad boys are staying in their original frames as is.

Now that I have the paintings up on the wall, I'm kind of enjoying their goldy vintagy style. A little "grandma's house" circa 1981, but I can deal. I think I may be an old lady inside, anyway :)

Hope you're having a lovely week!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I'm totally digging cheesy gold frames as of late, too - I started collecting them months ago & hung up a whole bunch of them a little while back - they totally appeal to my grandma inside. lol. :)

    Annnnd - you won the gift certificate giveaway on my blog! :) Congrats! I've been trying to find your e-mail address, but can't seem to - so please feel free to e-mail me at michelle.a.clement@gmail.com & I'll send CSN your info so you can get your prize! Yay!

    Happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...