Monday, September 6, 2010

Polyvore Loves

Happy long weekend! I spend the afternoon at my company's summer picnic. I'm chilling around home this evening, working on a mini book and making peach crisp. I thought I'd share a Polyvore Loves with you - it's been a while.

This edition of Polyvore Loves only consists of items that I currently have in my closet. I'm going to try to not buy any clothes for a while, and just work what I have... and that includes no thrifting, either. I know, I know, can I really do it? It's time, though - my closet has far too many pieces that I haven't worn before. So - here's something I could rock on date night. Trouser jeans, olive cardigan, coral tee, gladiators, and a wooden necklace. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...