Monday, October 11, 2010

Multitude Monday

It's Multitude Monday - on Thanksgiving! Today, I'm thankful for...



41 - my little Halloween pup
42 -a yummy Thanksgiving dinner cooked by my mama
43 - a family that gets along
44 - a car that I'm not afraid will break down during road trips
45 - decor websites that contain oodles of inspiration
46 - a new recipe with delicious results
47 - a lovely lady who will deliver a birthday present to a lovely friend
48 - old, old canning cookbooks (1963!) for Christmas gift inspiration
49 - three little munchkins (niece, nephew, nephew) who are always excited to see me
50 - gray nail polish - hey, can't the last multitude be fickle?! : )

I hope you had a lovely weekend that you got to spend with family or friends. I had a little of both this weekend - very relaxing. My darling has been sick for the past week, so we didn't get to get much out of the Bible conference that our church put on over the weekend. I was a bit disappointed, but I'm glad that today he's finally starting to feel a little bit better. Here's to good health!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...