Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Polyvore Loves

I haven't shared one of these bad boys with you in a while. It's Polyvore Loves time!

I haven't been buying clothes lately and it's a bit of a struggle. Seeing how much I already have (during the move) certainly helps, but I wish I had some cute new trendy pieces in my closet. Polyvore Loves lets me dream a little bit. A girl can dream, can't she?

This week, I chose items that would transition well for the weather we've been having. All of the pieces would work well in fall or winter. I love the classic lines but shorter style of the trench. The little red crossover bag adds a pop of colour. You can't go wrong with a classic sweater dress. Dark trouser jeans? Count me in. Grey add-ons push it over the top: ruffled gloves and pretty boots. I wish I could find these items in my closet!


transition


Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...