Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sneak Peek

Hello darlings!

I thought that I would share a little sneak peek of our nest. Bit by bit, we're making it home. You know how moving is. We've working out some of the bigger kinks. We've painted the living room and bathroom, there were new floors installed in the bedroom and living room, and a new entrance was put in. Lots of pretty changes!

Since we're downsizing from a large two-bedroom apartment to a cozy one-bedroom, it's taking me quite some time to sort through our belongings. There have been numerous keep, giveaway, throwaway, and store piles over the past two weeks. I have a pack rat tendency that's awfully hard to break. My closet contents, accessories, and craft supplies are slowly coming to a workable amount. Pretty soon I'll be able to share a home tour with you!

For now, here's a few detail shots...

Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...