Friday, November 19, 2010

Pretty Christmas Details


As you may know, I'm a sucker for anything ruffled, bowed, or polka-dotted. The more pretty details, the better. Case in point: the outfit that I wore in the picture above... ruffled lace blouse. Perfect. Add some curls, cute shoes, pencil skirt, detailed blazer... good to go. Speaking of dreamy details, I'll be sharing a pretty holiday version of Polyvore Loves with you next week - there are five outfits!

I have been brainstorming ideas for this year's Christmas card photo, and I've come up with a plan. It may include polka-dots and bows. Just on me, of course... and maybe Sage, too. He doesn't mind me taking charge :) My favourite one so far involved a photo booth, so this year's shot will be a riff on that - I don't think that Sage is up for a trip to the mall's little photo booth :) As we get closer to the holidays, I'll be sure to share our Christmas photos with you. 

If you'd like a photo and Christmas card of your own,
e-mail me your mailing address at
polkadotsoup@live.ca .

I've got our Christmas cards designed, and I have all of my supplies. All that's left is making the cards. Easy breezy lemon squeeze-y. Bring on the Christmas planning!

I hope you have a splendid weekend... enjoy your time with your family and friends.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...